Grabbing every opportunity to strengthen your team's existing skillset as well as developing new skills, leads to a boost in team and organizational performance!Employee training programs play a huge role in the development of your leadership pipeline
, as well as employee retention. It eliminates incorrect assumptions if used in the onboarding process, improves confidence when a promotion has taken place and it is motivational as a refresher.
From an organisational perspective those that invest in and commit to continuous training and development
, reap the benefits in becoming an employer of choice. And when you employ the best in the industry, all systems and processes, client care and profit margins simply improve.
What it comes down to...
• More innovation
• Better systems, processes and outputs
• Better client care and satisfaction
• Improved bottom line
If you're not completely sold yet, please keep reading...
4 additional reasons why you should train your team:
1. Training provides quick and practical tools with which to improve performance.
2. Trained employees understand the bigger picture and recognise the importance of customer centricity.
3. Training improves the 'What's In It For Me' from and employee perspective and contributes to loyalty, job satisfaction and engagement.
4. It provides alternatives and outside perspectives to new and specific problems/weaknesses and assists with overcoming these obstacles, providing an accelerated forward momentum.
In closing, you will notice that we have not yet mentioned your competitors
. In an environment where your competitors are continually looking at finding the edge, you can bet on it that they too are training and upskilling... Can you really afford not to?
As this year comes to a close and the new year awaits, we thought we'd share our recommendations of workshops to consider for the next quarter
1. Team Development with the Enneagram
2. Customer Care Training (2 days)
3. Communication Excellence
4. Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
5. Diversity and Inclusion
If you would like more information on the above mentioned courses, please contact us
. We are standing by to help you book your end of year training and plan your 2023 training
is a South African soft skills training provider with more than 60 workshops on offer.
Email us at info@StaffTraining.co.za
for more info or give us a call at 0861 996 660