|5 Tips to Learn Things Quicker - http://www.StaffTraining.co.za|
|Published: 2017-02-21 14:43:01. Originally by: Staff Reporter.|
Learning is a lifelong endeavor - but often the way we learn can hold us back.
With a few simple steps you can hone your learning skills and begin to excel at whatever it is you’re trying to learn.
According to Charlie from his YouTube channel Charisma on Command, the following are all you need to do:
1. Measure the smallest possible victory
2. Drill one thing at a time until it is unthinking habit.
3. Shorter periods of study every day beat cramming
4. When you are starting, try a million different things
5. Debrief your successes and failures
Check out the following video to learn more about these useful tips:
Staff Training presents more than 60 short courses nationwide. Contact us at info@StaffTraining.co.za or 0861 996 660.